How i love you today

I searched in few instrument          
Something to give me a half-sense      
When you say that you love me               

And every note that I work       
It makes cry tired the clock               

I searched in few friends event 
Someone who can understand            
The way I walk          
Or why I wrote                      
A simple chord   

but my lips never can not draw            
The things I felt in love  




I searched in few instrument    
A sound that I can play                                                         
Everytime, but just in the night      
I've got an opinion      
I'm not okay today             


I searched in few weekly winter      
How I still?  
I asked shily to the children                     
What do you see in me?        

But my lips never can not draw                       
The sentence when you tell about
How love me today              

Finally no one want it love           
How I love you today    

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Mirá a lo que te invitaste

al final hice esto